Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Senior JAVA Developer - Long term Contract
Senior Java Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
· Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
· Perform end to end web application development.
· Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development.
· Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces with other applications and systems.
· Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
· Work with the development teams to refine and clarify requirements.
· Work with architects on executing framework level changes impacting systems across the board.
· Work with performance testing team to effectively performance test applications for environment and framework level changes.
· Work with QA analysts to think out of the box creative ways to test functionality and performance of applications for environment and framework level changes
· Properly track progress, effort, impediments and resolutions, by following SCRUM and Agile fundamentals.
· Must have at least 7 yrs experience developing applications in high-paced business environments.
· MUST have excellent experience with Spring Framework.
· Must have Spring MVC
· MUST have experience creating and consuming REST and SOAP Web Services.
· Must be a strong end to end developer.
· Strong experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications to both windows and LINUX environments.
· Good working knowledge in configuring Tomcat , Websphere, WebLogic portal (JSR 168)and JBoss on both windows and LINUX.
· Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts.
· Participated in more than 5 agile projects.
· Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
· Sharp programming skills, eagerness for challenging, leading-edge development opportunities, and the ability to work with a variety of technologies and personnel are critical to the success in this role.
· Working knowledge on XML technologies XSD, JAXB, XSLT
· Working knowledge of information security concepts and principles
· Hands on experience with writing effective SQL and stored procedures
· Must be detail oriented, have strong communication, documentation, organization, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
· Performance testing JEE application.
Senior Hiring Manager –JAVA & .Net
Dexter Systems Inc
12801 Worldgate Drive, Ste 500
Herndon, VA - 20170Phone: 703-763-4322 | Facsimile: 703.348.8500 Vijay.firstname.lastname@example.org