Tuesday, July 22, 2014
JAVA Developer - Lead Position
Technical JAVA/J2EE Lead
6-12 months +
Location: Wilmington, DE
Local candidates preferred. In person interview, but will for Skype for the right candidate.
· Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
· Responsible for leading the development team including mentoring staff.
· Helps move past complex development issues.
· Mentor development staff as needed.
· Participates in the communities of practice.
· Leads code review on their team.
· Ensures development standards are met.
· Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces with other applications and systems.
· Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).development experience.
· Refine and clarify requirements.
· Work with architects on executing framework level changes impacting systems across the board.
· Work with performance testing team to effectively performance test applications for environment and framework level changes.
· Work with QA analysts to think out of the box creative ways to test functionality and performance of applications for environment and framework level changes
· Properly track progress, effort, impediments and resolutions, by following SCRUM and Agile fundamentals.
· 10-15 yrs experience developing and designing applications in high-paced business environments.
· Must have 2-5 years experience as a lead.
· Strong skills in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, Web Services, JMS, Mockito, JUnit, SQL, Maven, Ant, JDBC, design patterns, vertical slicing, development standards and/or more as needed and defined by COF.
· Must have strong Spring MVC experience
· Expert level experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications to both windows and LINUX environments.
· Advanced working knowledge in configuring Tomcat, WebLogic portal (JSR 168)and JBoss on both windows and LINUX.
· Hands on development in addition to lead experience required
· Agile Experience
Thanks & Regards
Senior Hiring Manager –JAVA & .Net
Dexter Systems Inc
12801 Worldgate Drive, Ste 500
Herndon, VA - 20170Phone: 703-763-4322 | Facsimile: 703.348.8500 Vijay.email@example.com