Oracle Apps Financials Functional Consultant “Train and Hire” program 17th June 2013
Location: GA, FL, MD, VA & NJ
Duration: Long Term
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional Tester will be responsible for the design, creation and execution of test cases for a web based sales system, team up to enable successful collaboration among all the ancillary systems, ensuring that the projects are tested end to end including all relevant upstream and downstream systems.
- He/she will be required to know or learn client's program and process methodology and to execute it within the established client organizational framework and oversight processes.
- Create, implement, and execute test cases from input through requirements, workflow analysis, clients, and other sources of project information Able to utilize advanced features of the HP Quality Center, such as reporting Provide input to or create documentation for test cases, workflows
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to lead meetings