Thursday, June 26, 2014
JAVA/J2EE Developer -Fort Collins
This position is will code for complex database driven natural resource web applications and data manipulation tools. the candidate should exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills and have experience working in an agile development environment. This candidate will be responsible for modernizing and streamlining current processes. This candidate must be aware of and practice modern secure code practices. It is essential that this candidate have exceptional communication skills and can work well with an established team as well as excel in rapidly changing environments.
Role : JAVA Developer
Location : Fort Collins, CO
Duration :12 plus Months
Essential Duties and
• unicate clearly in oral and written exchanges with the development team, program manager, and customers.
Develop, debug, test, aResponsibilities:
• Commnd fully document programs or processes following industry standards and best practices.
• Perform database updates and load data in a SQL Server database.
• Analyze complex natural resource data structures.
• Design efficient, extensible, modular code from written requirements.
• Perform requirements analysis from formal and informal sources.
• Translate functional specifications into technical specifications.
• Assist project personnel in resolving complex program problems.
• Diagnose technical challenges by analyzing code and supporting technical documentation.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified applications.
• Complete tasks as assigned within deadlines.
• Participate in peer reviews.
• Understand and practice agile software development methodologies.
• Adhere to an organizational CMMI Software Lifecycle Development Process.
Excellent knowledge and skills in the following:
· Experience with SQLServer Database including database design and data analysis
· Proficient in Java (Java 5+), which includes generics and annotations
· Experience with core JEE technologies (Servlet, JSP and JSTL)
· Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring or Struts nice to have
· Experience with data access technologies such as JDBC and/or iBatis
· Experience with IDEs like Eclipse desirable
· Experience with version control systems (Subversion, Perforce, Git, Clear Case, etc)
Please refer F1 students/ Prospective OPT Candidates/GC’s who don’t have any real time work experience in Java/Dot Net programming as they can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program For more information please visit below link :
Senior Hiring Manager –JAVA & .Net
Dexter Systems Inc
12801 Worldgate Drive, Ste 500
Herndon, VA - 20170