Monday, February 27, 2012
C# .Net -Web Developer - BASIC TASKS AND RESPONSILITIES
· The Developer.NET position requires the design, coding, documentation and testing of software projects.
· Working closely with Lead Architect to ensure proper code development
· Duties will include development in one or more of the follow technologies: SQL, XML/XSL, HTML, ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET.
· Work with Development Team Leader and business owners to refine and clarify project requirements.
· Document the software development process using departmental or client standard software development lifecycle practices.
· Develop ASP.NET web user controls and Master Pages (middle-tier) using properly commented C# code, the .NET Framework, application APIs, and web services.
· Document and communicate Web site usage and security policies and standards
· Install, configure and integrate third party software into web applications.
· Establish and communicate standards to control cost and ensure continuity of applications
· Write source code that enables web applications to interact with database systems.
· Provide support for existing legacy web sites including investigating errors, solving browser-specific problems, and assisting content editors with HTML/CSS changes.
· Perform QA tasks related to development work being done by the team.
· Produce documentation related to project deliverables.
· Participate in team brainstorming/planning/problem solving sessions.
ALTUS TECHNOLOGIES INC
Phone : 703.310.7053 Ext 1011 | Direct Line : 703.434.3256 | Fax : 703.738.7745e-mail : email@example.com