EXCLUSIVE 2 PM openings
We just filled 2 positions on this team for java developers and now she is giving us a heads up on her 2 PM openings.
This is going to be LONG term, multiyear projects.
Position # 1:
Looking for somebody that is more of a technical PM w/ Change Management, technical aptitude for development projects and strong project coordination (i.e. scheduling, scope, budget, etc.)
Prior Selling systems experience is HIGHLY preferred
Will be working with a new line of business/customer in the FHLB of Chicago so COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, both verbal and written
Need somebody that can communicate with the business partners, technical team, and negotiation with vendors, etc. This will be a position that will be speaking with customers NOT local to the DC Metro area.
Travel is not required, but must be able to communicate.
Prior Freddie/Fannie is highly preferred
Experience working with FHLB (Federal Home Loan Bank) of Chicago would be preferred
Sr. Project Manager
Plan and execute one or more complex sized IT projects. Accountable for overall delivery of IT project from planning to close out. Engage with business to understand the business needs and scope the project. Work with IT Senior Management to plan the delivery. Negotiate with business on Cost, Scope and Schedule based on the constraints. Monitor the progress and manage the project to successfully meet the project objectives. Manage and mitigate the risks of the project. As part of risk management, be compliant to the expected quality and controls dictated by Freddie Mac project delivery methodology and other control frameworks.
• Successfully manage the project delivery
• Plan project with extensive details to be successful.
• Quickly understand the culture of the Freddie and Selling System, and adapt to be effective.
• Aggressively address roadblocks and enable team to focus on deliveries.
• Communicate constantly with team, IT Management and Business.
• Development dashboard and other project metrics reports as needed senior management.
• Resolve/escalate issues and risks
• Projects are part of large initiative and programs. There are always constant changes from business and operations. Manage the changes via Change Management Process.
• Provide senior management status on critical path, delivery trends, and escalate issues and risks requiring attention based on analysis of project delivery progress
• Maintain quality and control standards to pass audits and OQC reviews.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• 8+ yrs. of PM experience in planning and executing IT projects, and overall 15+ plus years of software lifecycle experience
• Experience in running complex project(s) with mid-size budget ( 2 Million$ )and scope spanning across several systems
• Experience in executing projects using Freddie methodologies Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Application Maintenance Change Process (AMCP), and Project Management Life-Cycle (PMLC).
• Strong experience in PM Processes – Budget Management and Resource Management , Communication, Risk Management, Scope and Change Request Management, Schedule Management , and Internal Controls and Quality Management.
• Must have excellent communications, influencing and collaboration skills
• Must have good organization, presentation, and customer service skills
• Tool skill sets - VISIO, Microsoft Project, IBM Rational DOORS, Remedy, CTT, MS Excel, Plainview
• Domain Knowledge of Single Family Purchase or Selling
• Delivered Application/Technical projects, ability to understand technology dependencies and ability to reflect in plans
- Prior Freddie Mac experience, with strong references and a track record of running successful projects
- Any type of COTS integration project experience
- Ability to work with multiple lines of business and supporting Enterprise Wide applications and projects
- BIG 4 experience
- Confidence and ability to OWN a project, be a self starter and self sufficient to run a project and apply status updates as they attain milestones.