Job Responsibilities Include:
Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
Java/J2EE programming experience- 2-3 years Experience
Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
Experience with JMS and Tuxedo is preferred.
Additional experience with other integration platforms such as Tibco, MQ Series, Vitria, and Weblogic Integration Platform is a strong plus.
1) Groceries Expenses up to $ 75.00 per week ($300.00 per month) till you are confirmed for project
2) Free training with free accommodation
3) For first project 1 week accommodation near client location with one way fair ticket
4) Free H1 sponsorship
5) 50% of employee Health insurance covered( Dental, Vision and life)
6) Reimbursement of Travel Expenses while travelling to our guesthouse " Travel Expense amount would be refunded along with first pay check only if provided with Travel Ticket