Altus Technologies Inc partnering with major IT consulting companies and product development business, is recruiting Java and Dot Net /Middle tier technologies professionals for their training and development of Global software Solutions. Altus Technologies Inc is a VA based software consulting firm where we have trained 500 plus software professionals working on various technologies like Java, Dot Net, Sap, and Oracle Apps.
We are currently in a process of recruiting software professionals and fresh graduates on Middle Tier Technologies (e.g. Java, . Net )
JAVA/J2EE “train and hire” program---------------------12th December 2011
Job Function : IT - Software /Enterprise Application Development
Industry : IT-Software
Qualification : Graduates-CS/MIS/IT/Software Engineering
Experience : 0 -5
Level : Entry Level/Fresher/experience
Locations : PA,MD,TN,DE,CT ,CA ,NY,NJ,CA ,VA
Key Skills : SQL, PL/Sql, Database concepts, C++,OOP’s Concepts
Visa Status : F1/EAD( OPT/L2/GC)
Job Description: .Net Developer –Role – Web Developer
After training you will confidently perform following Role and Responsibilities :
• Develop and maintain web services.
• Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
• Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
• Monitor site technical performance and web server.
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites
• Performs maintenance and enhancements on applications (functional and related reports) with limited supervision with regards to code development in accordance with established naming conventions and standards, implementation procedures, and post production testing.
• Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
1) Groceries Expenses up to $ 450 .*
2) Free training with free accommodation
3) For first project 1 week accommodation near client location with one way fair ticket
4) Free H1 sponsorship
5) 50% of employee Health insurance covered( Dental, Vision and life)
6) Reimbursement of Travel Expenses Up to $ 150 max while travelling to our guesthouse – this amount would be refunded along with first
pay check only if provided with Travel Ticket *
*Benefits 1 and 6 exclusively for OPT/F1 students only
Please refer F1 students/ Prospective OPT Candidates/GC’s who don’t have any real time work experience,
they can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program
Altus Technologies exclusively get 15-20 requirements everyday on Java and Middle tier technologies from clients ,on average in a month we place 14-19 consultants hence 85% of Altus employees are either Dot Net /Java/J2ee/SAP BO Tier consultants working across USA-most of them working in Bay Area and Eastern region ,we very often get multiyear long term project requirements from clients hence we would like to invite IT Consultants who are looking for long term projects and transparent sure GC Sponsorship ,
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions . Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and free accommodation (during training )is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our premises located at Sterling , VA or Santa Rita ,CA to attend training with placement.
Prospective international F1/EAD Candidates who don’t have any real time work experience in Informatica /java/Dot Net programming can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program , For information on OPT/Hiring please visit my blogs:http://f1-opt.blogspot.com/
ALTUS TECHNOLOGIES INC
Phone : 703.310.7053 Ext 1011 | Direct Line : 703.434.3256 | Fax : 703.738.7745
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org website : www.altustek.com